Friday, December 4, 2009

Time to get tanked.

What's a digger without a prism tank? I have no idea, but it's not a digger! I love straight up '70's stuff. Cars, classic rock, bikes, women, funny cars, all that good shit. To me '70's drag racing was the NHRA's finest time. This was a time when you could tell what car a funny mimicked. Not the awful generic looking bodies there running now. God I want a 'Cuda funny car! This was also a time when women looked like women are supposed to look like. Curves, f*ckers, curves! Remember, it's all about the profile. Actually, I find most women attractive, but NOT if they they got a body like a school boy. F*ck that shit, I want my women to look like Betty Page! I know Betty's from the '50's, but it's my blog and I'll type what I want. Can't help but post a favorite pic of Betty.



Anyway, enough of my rambling, back to bikes.
I never made a prism tank, but I've built plenty of other tanks. Shit, there pretty simple, just bend some sheet metal. I started with a crude buck, so I could get a visual, and have something to measure my angles off of.



0 comments: